Grow Your Own Vegetables is currently being aired on BBC2. It’s great! Carol Kline is a wonderful and enthusiastic presenter who really inspires you to get out there and plant stuff. I was going to write something decent, but I’m only doing this post to try and cure my usual Sunday night insomnia. So here’s a few thoughts on what’s been broadcast so far.
- I want to try wild parsnip.
- The sale of Jerusalem artichokes will now rocket
- It helps a lot when you have three enthusiastic children helping out.
- I liked Kline’s response to digging up potatoes for the first time, it was almost gasp for gasp my reaction when I dug up my first spuds last year. It made me smile. And remind me I really should buy my seed potatoes for this year.
- The music used was spot on, every tune a good one.
- It was a top rate production. Informative and entertaining. Will watch again. A++++
Filed under: Telly and all things fun |